Writing to appeal to a specific audience and writing seo friendly text can sometimes conflict, it can be difficult to get the balance right. You need potential customers to be able to find your website but pages stuffed with keywords are unattractive to readers, and increasingly so to Google who are making changes to reduce the amount of poor quality content online.
When we write copy we don’t just think about writing a webpage to be found on Google, we think about your company philosophy, the image you want to portray, and what else you want to achieve with this page. Increasing organic traffic is obviously key, but our SEO copywriting is aimed at keeping visitors on your site once they have found it, ensuring a better return on investment.
We write primarily for the travel industry but welcome enquiries from other sectors.
SEO Copywriting standards we adhere to
- Two keyword phrases targeted per page
- Optimised page titles
- Engaging and optimised meta descriptions
- Minimum of 500 words per page
- Optimised alt tag(s) wording
- Correct use of H1, H2, tags, etc.
- Optimised anchor text wording for links
- Engaging content
- Careful use of keywords to ensure readable text
- Carefully worded content in line with your company philosophy
- Targeted content to achieve your end goal
Please note: Images to be supplied by customer
SEO Copywriting Prices
SEO Copywriting prices depend upon the amount of research per article, prices normally range from £40 – £80 per article. Discounts are available for long term contracts.
Contact us for more information.