You load your travel website content, optimise it to the best of your abilities and then wait for the traffic to come. But are you missing out on opportunities to connect with your audience?
People like up-to-date websites with fresh content, and so does Google. Travel blogs are an essential tool which many Tour Operators are missing out on.
Does this sound familiar?
- Our website architecture doesn’t allow us to present products from new angles
- We want to target a specific type of customer but the content doesn’t fit with the structure of our website
- We’ve added a new hotel or destination to our range and have nowhere to shout about it
- There’s far more we want to say about the destinations we feature but we have nowhere to add it
- We want to tell people about special events happening in the travel destinations we feature
- We don’t have the resources to write a blog
- We don’t know how to get blogs found in Google
About Travel Affinity’s Blog writing services
Our services can include: -
- Installation of your blog on to your domain (subject to access)
- Template creation to fit in with the style of your website and maintain consistency
- Installation of relevant blog plug-ins to ensure the blog performs well for SEO
- Keyword research for niche phrases that you are not already targeting
- Blog article writing of minimum 500 words carefully optimised to specific keywords (images to be supplied by customer)
- Monitoring and Reporting on Blog performance, how many visitors, bounces, etc. (depends on access to Google Analytics)
What a Travel Blog won’t do
A Travel Blog won’t suddenly propel you to the top of the search engines for high traffic keyword phrases, there are too many other factors involved in achieving good keyword rankings.
What a Travel Blog shouldn’t be
- An impersonal sales platform
What a Travel Blog should be
- A friendly, enthusiastic and engaging voice
- Something that “adds value” for your customers and tells them more about your holidays
What a Travel Blog will do
- Rank quickly and in good positions for niche phrases
- Connect your target audience with pages deep in your website which may be of interest to them, better matching holidays to consumers
- Increase traffic to your site
- Grow brand awareness
Why should I invest in a Travel Blog?
- It’s a cost-effective way to add new content to your site
- A blog page is permanent, once you have paid for the initial creation you reap the benefits long-term, unlike short-term pay-per-click adverts
Travel Blog Prices
We offer a Travel Blog Package for £500/month which includes 6 optimised articles on your blog, each a minimum of 500 words, targeted to 2 specific keyword phrases, incorporating relevant links to your products.
Please note: images should be supplied by the customer.
Blog set-up and template design prices start from £300
Contact us for more information.